多久没有真正开心地笑过了…

Never give up for you, my dream

Never give up for you, my dream

Donghae I ♥ you...

Donghae I ♥ you...

=D

=D

《少年将军令》

《少年将军令》

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!
He has an amazing voice that touched me deeply.. omg.. his voice.. what i can say is.. his voice is indescribable by the words !

《超级星光大道》—— 演唱《背叛》

《超级星光大道》——  演唱《背叛》

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

6A仁

6A仁

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Ugly Truth !

Yesterday went to watch The Ugly Truth in Brem Mall with Wan Jing,
it's such a nice movie, really nice! A funny, romantic and interesting movie. ^^

Besides, the second main actor in this film, Eric Winter is so handsome ! Indeed !
I mean, he is handsome in this film. haha !
More importantly, he was a gentlemanly man in this film.
He performed as a doctor in the film, named Colin.

Oh my god, he is just a PERFECT MAN that would let every woman being attracted by him !
Oh no, he is really charming. ^^

That's him ! Eric winter =)

o.O ! What's this ?!
Haha ! Fengz & me~
Imitating characters~
lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

你看了很多戏 TT
我很想看
还有TSUNAMI..

考试要到了叻
加油哦! =]

joyous Zhen said...

其实我不懂为何今年我会看那么多戏,
也不懂为何我有看不完的戏,
但现在我终于找到答案了——
因为我18了,什么戏都可以看!
哈哈!

别难过,
再过两年你就能像我这样了。=)

谢谢鼓励!
你考试也要加油!