多久没有真正开心地笑过了…

Never give up for you, my dream

Never give up for you, my dream

Donghae I ♥ you...

Donghae I ♥ you...

=D

=D

《少年将军令》

《少年将军令》

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!
He has an amazing voice that touched me deeply.. omg.. his voice.. what i can say is.. his voice is indescribable by the words !

《超级星光大道》—— 演唱《背叛》

《超级星光大道》——  演唱《背叛》

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

6A仁

6A仁

Saturday, November 14, 2009

我很不舍得你们吖!

Pictures took on graduation day, 7th Nov 2009~


文淇&以琳~ ^^

好久不见啊!伟樑~ miss you neh..

Wing~! ^^ a smart guy =)

咏伶~ kawaii gurl~

Ah Kok =D

=) Sammy =)

best fren 4ever~ ^_^

Yuji~ a nice gurl~! like u nie~! >.<

Jin Jun & Ming Wee =]

Ah Dai~ a guy who luvs singing~ =D

"发一世"~ tat's how i called him~ lol xD

Danny~ a smart guy who is talented in arts & music~
a funny guy oso~ wat a funny expression of both of us =="

Reid~ cute little boy~ =p

两个深情男唱歌给老师听><

Arts Zhong's boyz~

i LOVE 6 Arts Zhong~! ^^


to be continue.. still hv a lot of pics in frenz' hp..
do remember send'em to me ya~

take care, all my frenz =)

2 comments:

jAr3IL said...

hey~照片中的你都很美^^
得空在一起窝在房间一起玩哦^^

joyous Zhen said...

谢谢你!
好吖好吖!
我好期待毕旅噢!!
^^