多久没有真正开心地笑过了…

Never give up for you, my dream

Never give up for you, my dream

Donghae I ♥ you...

Donghae I ♥ you...

=D

=D

《少年将军令》

《少年将军令》

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!

What a charming guy! I love 萧敬腾!!!
He has an amazing voice that touched me deeply.. omg.. his voice.. what i can say is.. his voice is indescribable by the words !

《超级星光大道》—— 演唱《背叛》

《超级星光大道》——  演唱《背叛》

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

I really love this pic so much ! ^__^

6A仁

6A仁

Sunday, December 5, 2010

With GOD by your side, be strong


I sincerely pray, that everyone of you stay healthy and well always.
No matter how tough the life is, how much unfortunate things you've encountered,
please always be strong to go on the path of your life.
Believe, with God always by your side supporting you, HE is the light in the darkness.
Be strong. Love life~


No comments: